Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

Dita von Teese



As you can imagine I am a fan of Dita von Teese. I love her glamorous style. from what I've read her most important message seems to be, that can you define and create your own beauty regardless of what others tell you, which I think is great.
When sketching for this portrait I wondered which costume I would choose. She has so many beautiful shows, that do not only rely on her beautiful dresses and lingerie but often evolve around a certain item, like the bath tub or the circus horse and so on. So I decided to portrait this aspect instead of only showing one single costume. I put a corset in front because she says it is her favorite piece of lingerie.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello!

    I am a very big fan of Dita von Teese and I just want to say that this picture you have done is AMAZING! I love, love, love it! I have put it up on my desktop at work, it's so beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you, Sonia, I am so happy to hear that! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails